Establish a strategic plan for your learning challenges.
Businesses best served are struggling
to engage learners, support learning comprehension, and skills application
If the content is your own intellectual property (IP), you are facilitating curated content for your organization, or you are presenting information mandated by a governing body then here’s an opportunity for us to work together.
Our end goal is to improve active engagement, strategically build content for information retention, and reinforce skills application.
Our consulting services
create a clear path for meaningful learning experience.
Step 1: Auditing
- Examine processes of learning & development
- Identify gaps in content development & facilitation effectiveness
- Inspect for adherence to regulation training
- Report corrective actions and areas of good practice
Step 2: Planning
- Collaboratively discuss audit report to identify strategic next steps
- Use adult learning theory to establish appropriate foundation
- Connect planning foundation to learning outcomes
Step 3: Designing for Adult Learning
- Establish a comprehensive plan to achieve outcomes
- Integrate organization values
- Guide organization with strategy implementation
- Customize strategies to improve learner engagement, retention, and skills application
Step 4: Training-the-Trainer
- Explore adult learning best practices for practical facilitation effectiveness
- Incorporate facilitation skills development with individual strengths
- Present innovative ways to meet learner needs
Step 5: Evaluating Outcomes
- Create comprehensive assessments to measure outcomes
- Analyze assessment data
- Receive strengths & recommendations report for audit
Schedule a Calm Consultation
25-minute discovery calls provide clarity, confidence, and courage
in understanding your specific learning problem
in knowing there is a solution to your unique problem
to explore an innovative solution based on research
Insured in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina
HISCOX Insurance Company Inc.